Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hello Fellow team members

My name is Ron Thomas.. I do the work on your website. I would like to encourage those of you who are interested to put more articles on your website. One new thing that we are using in Newport is a picture show of the team.

Go to our site by

CLICKING HERE

and take a look... When you enter the page wait a couple of seconds and the show will begin. Do you have pictures of what your team has been doing? Send them to me and we will make a slide show for you...

email me at:
teckron@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.