Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Changes

Hello,

NLC CERT members ... I'm Ron Thomas the webmaster of this site... You will see many changes happening to your site as we begin updating it from it's original format. Nothing should be lost and everything will be enhanced... Give us 3 or 4 days to complete everything and then you can comment.

Blogger has made many changes and in order to keep up we have to change the site.... Another change that is happening is Barb Dudley from Central Coast CERT Newport is coming on board to help keep this site updated and to edit the technical end. She can put on slide shows for you and pictures.... Polls, etc. We have been working together for years and she is the main contributor to the Central Coast Cert website... many of you know her already.

You can continue to make entries in the usual manner via email. We have that part fixed...

1 comment:

PacificKaren said...

Hello, and might I say I truly resent you publishing a North Lincoln County page! Due to the fact that you already had this address taken, I was forced to use CERTNLC.blogspot.com for the new page. I asked Ron for his input on doing the page and he just told me he would do any uopdates we needed. That is why I established my own page. If you would check wilh Pam Kyllo or David Clark they would tell you that I am responsible for North Lincoln County. The stuff you have posted really does nothing for our members. Please, take this page down, it does nothing but confuse people, and we really don't need that now do we?